Members of the Steering Committee are representatives of government agencies in Washington and Oregon that provide funding and/or staff time to NWPSC product stewardship activities and projects. They sign an annual Letter of Agreement.
Washington Members of the 2016 Steering Committee are
- City of Spokane, Washington
- City of Tacoma, Washington
- King County Department of Natural Resources and Parks, Washington
- Kitsap County Solid Waste Division, Washington
- Local Hazardous Waste Management Program in King County, Washington
- Seattle Public Utilities, Washington
- Snohomish County Solid Waste Division, Washington
- Thurston County Solid Waste, Washington
- Thurston County Public Health and Social Services Department (PHSS), Washington
- Washington State Department of Ecology
Oregon Members of the 2016 Steering Committee are
Local and state governments in Washington and Oregon are invited to join the Steering Committee – we have openings!